Fisher price are responding to what is going on in the environment by bringing out an iphone case that is baby proof. Babies can play with the phone, while being drool proof, grubby proof and resistant to drops as well as having a rattle and a none emergency direct call if babies accidently push the button. A good idea seeing as babies like to copy their parents and put everything in their mouths.
- Fisher Price has launched a new iPhone case complete with a rattle and mirror to make playing with the phones more fun, and it even comes with an app that encourages youngsters to practise calling the police.
- ‘Apptivity’ case has been designed for parents that want to share their iPhones with their toddlers without worrying that they might break it.
- ‘ultimate in iPhone baby protection’ stops phones being damaged by dribbles, grubby fingers and being dropped.
- A number of child friendly apps have been designed to be used with the case, including the ‘Chatter Phone’ application, on which children can pretend to call various characters.
- ‘the classic Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone with a twist that helps kids learn about numbers, community helpers and music’.
- suitable for children over six months old, protects against baby’s drool, teething and unwanted pressing of the home button.
- It is designed to help babies practice eye-hand coordination and improve motor skills