Another article about how much a women does in her life in regard to me time – compared to men. In relation to the film ‘I don’t know how she does it’ with SJP. It suggests that due to busy and hectic lives women try and cut corners and do anything t save a bit more time – such as ready meals instead of cooking proper meals.
- Women spend more time on cleaning and cooking with 39 per cent dedicating more than two hours to household chores, compared to just 15 per cent of men
- Women across the country are so busy juggling their work and home lives – they barely have any time to themselves.
- 75 per cent of Brits work 12 hour days – with 31 per cent admitting to 30 minutes ‘me-time’ on an average day
- Their lives are so hectic 63 per cent admit recording a TV show – just so they can fast forward the adverts to save time
- A third of women often wake in the middle of the night panicking about what they need to do the next day
- To cope with a lack of hours women turn to a whole host of time-saving devices with 26 per cent buying ready meals; 47 per cent rely on a dishwasher or tumble dryer; 55 per cent are tempted by any activity that could be fast tracked or sped up to give them more time to do other things.